Organizing the Stash

I got the cleaning itch this week. For those who know or live or have lived with me, You know how rare that is. But I started cleaning. And in cleaning, I began to organize the yarn stash that iIve got for the current projects. And then I counted how many projects I currently have in the works. 7. Thats a lot... I mean, I can only work on one thing at a time right? It was about this time that Chad came home from work, asked what I was doing (because seeing me clean was so abnormal it didn't automatically register) and then went about his business. I think I gave up on the cleaning about five minutes later. I organized all the yarn, had it neatly stored in a basket where I could see the colors and pull threads without tangling them with others- which inspired another project. So that would be 8?! Luckily, it was an easy project. One that I intend to gift to my sister... So hopefully she doesn't read this. Aleah, if you're reading this: STOP. and don't look at the picture. And act surprised if you ignore me right now. . . . . That should stop her, right? So here we are, project number 8, that I actually finished before any of the others, as modeled by the little monster I call offspring.







Side note**  The monster can walk, and has been walking for four months, she is depicted here in a restrained position because thats the only way we can get her to hold still for pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! Project #8 is awesome! It must be great to give handmade gifts to the people you love. The closest I get are Shutterfly books that I arranged. Maybe you should post pics of projects 1-7 so I can have more to drool over ; - )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do just that, just for you!

    ReplyDelete