Dear family:
This is my every growing burden. Everyday it feels like I'm an inch or two larger, and a pound or ten heavier. Ironically enough, this is pretty much as 'light' as I've ever been this far in a pregnancy (mini 'woohoo's; going on in my head). So ya.. Just thought that I would show you what was happening in my world.
Sariah is growing like a weed. She's pretty much skipped two sizes in the last two weeks, and all of a sudden, I'm finding myself without t-shirts long enough to cover that Nunes' torso (they're abnormally long!!) Chad is doing good at work, and he's even better at home! We recently moved into a nicer and bigger house (still in Washington), so we're once again unpacking everything. Hopefully I'll have it all done before Ben decides to make his official appearance! <<Good news is, the one room that is completely set up: My Sewing Room!>> Yes, I admit, I'm turning into my mother ;) Can't wait for her to get up here!!
I just watched my tummy bulge out three inches while Ben stretched... Oh the things a body can do!
Bahahahaha!!! Ben bulged your belly! That's fantastic. :D
ReplyDeletemmhmm... oh so fun... ugh!! I'm going nuts!!
ReplyDelete