

Point 1: My kids are bathed and clean. And they didn't scream getting that way either.
Point 2: My kids ate all of their dinner, without complaining, AND asked for seconds (well, Ben grunted for seconds, but I got the message). And then, Sariah cleared the dishes away without complaint. Yes, I'm feeling like that was point worthy, maybe even an extra point worthy, but I lost that extra point because I wasn't as patient as I should have been putting them to bed. In fact, I failed to impress upon Sariah the importance of staying in her bed. She is currently sitting next to me reciting the ABC's... which is awesome, except that it's the billionth time she's done it. Oh, and I just noticed she put shoes and socks on.. her shoes.. my socks. Ugh.
I finally heard from Chad, he didn't even know the unit had been on blackout because he'd been gone on a 12 hour mission, and then informed me that it wasn't anyone we knew. Which made me sigh in relief, and actually get dressed for the day.. at 7pm...
Well, I never did claim perfection, after all ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment