
This week has been another blessing in our world. Nicole had her baby and gave us another nephew to spoil and coo at. I find it amazing how different the three Nunes babies look. Granted, the other halves of their gene pools couldn't be farther apart in distance than our little bunch. Sariah is Haoli and Hawaiian, Jayden is Popolo and Hawaiian, and Kalika is Tongan and Hawaiian. Pretty interesting mix in our world! Kalika joined our family this Tuesday, weighing in at a whopping 7lbs 8 oz. So far, he is the biggest cousin. Jayden, although having two months on Kalika and one month on Sariah, has smaller hands and feet than the two of them. Sariah held the record for feet until this week, when Kalika made his appearance a full set of toes longer than hers. Each time there is a new baby, it beats out the previous one in weight and shoe size. I sure hope that this isn't a trend, I don't know if I can have that many kids with such large feet!

We're excited to be spending some good quality time with our families before Chad takes off to Germany next week. I'm just waiting for one more piece of legal paperwork for Sariah, and for Chad to go and set up our housing, before we follow him and reunite as our smaller family unit.

Jayden and Kalika

Sariah and Kalika
No comments:
Post a Comment