Child Abuse

Is sticking your kid in a high chair, strapping her in, feeding her, and positioning her so that she can see you considered Child Abuse?? Because she sure acted like it was. Yes. I left her there. Yes. I let her scream. Why? So I could fold the four loads of laundry that have piled up over the week. Yes. I left her there so that I could accomplish something. Accomplishments are on the slow side for me at the moment. I've spent the last two weeks or so on the couch, in a reclined position. Oh yes, I know, it sounds glamourous, but it's not. I can't stand without getting nauseous. And if I stand too long, I will throw up, or feel like I'm going to pass out. So I've sat. And my wonderful husband has been taking charge of the house. I got lucky when I picked him, but it seems to me that it's his fault that I'm in this current position... Of course, ask me in 7 months, and I'm sure that I'll take all the credit, since I've done all the work! Haha, don't you love how one sided my brain is? So now I am going to sit here, and watch as he finishes vacuuming the floor because the laundry used all of my energy.




In other news, I haven't posted them on Facebook yet, because I want a sonogram to tell me for sure if there is one or two, but since it's a relatively small blog, with limited followers, I'll put pictures up here periodically. The one you see here is 'Week 6.' This is a week and a half ago. Yes, I know, I'm too big for only 6 weeks. It's ridiculous. But like I said, I'm waiting to see what the sonogram says about all that. I may just be fat, or like all the other pregnancies I've had, showing earlier than most because I'm so short. But this is big, even for me. And no, I have not gained my standard 10 pounds. Instead, I've lost 5, and maintained that (without trying.. my eating habits haven't changed [except for Diet Coke, it tastes funny to me now, so I quit that]).



I guess I've been spending more time on the internet lately, since the computer lives next to the couch, and I submitted a photo to Pioneer Woman, for her "Funny" photography assignment. I'm not a photographer, but this one I could not resist! While flipping through my photo albums, my husband and I busted out laughing at one of our daughter. Hope it makes you laugh as much as I made us! She may just be more like me than I want to let on- I mean, is she our future football player?? And the no clothes... well, I mean, every kid likes to run around naked right?! At least she kept the bow in her hair. She's perfect.

1 comment:

  1. HOLYSMOKESYOU'REHUGE!!! Six weeks? Are you sure about that? You weren't even that big at six weeks with Sariah. Wow. Can't wait to see what the sono says!

    ReplyDelete