Eight Weeks







My clothes don't fit. There are round things on me. My husband has been known to stare, and possibly even drool (Not really a bad thing, unless you're trying to tell him to do something important...) But these round things.. are getting Rounder! Eight weeks and counting.. (Well, I'm actual 9 1/2 now, but this picture is from week 8. I'll take another one at 10 weeks..

Oh ya, by the way, I'm sucking in.

And since we're friends here, I should calmly tell you that this is my husbands side of the mirror and sink. It's his fault it's not clean, Not mine :)

1 comment:

  1. I could post one of me... not sucking in, and it would be smaller I think! Holy moly, sweetie! I'm two months ahead of you, aren't I? And I'm on Number 4!!! Poor Manda may get 3 and 4 in one go!

    ReplyDelete