2013

Chad came home! He flew out of Afghanistan right after christmas, and then made it home late late on the 30th. It was the best present 2012 could have brought our family. We celebrated Christmas a week late so that he could be home to open present with us. Sariah thinks she is all that and a bag of chips. Ben tries to be the best big brother, giving Marilyn her binki any time she cries. He also has a habit of trying to sit on her in an effort to sit in her chair. We're working on it. Marilyn is growing faster than I can keep up with. She is 3 months old this week, has started to pack on the jelly rolls, and likes to giggle at her dad. 

Chad had a massive cyst removed from his head, and I'll admit, my sick sick self was very glad the doctor took pictures for me. And myself, well today I successfully put on size 8 jeans, zipped them up and still needed a belt. This hasn't happened for over 2 years- since before getting pregnant with Ben. I'm very happy I kept them. NOW, if only I can fit into those 6's, I'll be super happy. It's going to be my goal this year, along with a couple other things for the family that I'm still trying to define. Updates and specifics to come. And yes. I took a picture of my butt.








No comments:

Post a Comment