Chad is Super Dad!

Today, I looked like this:

Yes, that is a dish towel wrapped around my eyes and ears.

Today, I have a migraine. I rarely get migraines, but when I do, they lay me flat. I spent the day in the dark, and therefore, so did the kids. Lucky for me, Chad is on a half day schedule, and was able to come home and be superdad so I could wallow in silence and darkness. He fed them, napped with them, changed them, fed them again, bathed them, and put them to bed. He brought the baby to me when it was time to feed her, and took her away again when she was done. Chad is definitely super dad. I'm the luckiest gal in the world, because he is all mine!

Now the migraine has eased into a bad headache, but at least i'm able to come out of my room. It's still dark in my house, only one light on in the kitchen, but even that is a bit much, so I'm chilling in my sun glasses. Isn't there a rock song about sun glasses in the dark? Oh ya, I'm just that cool tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I hate migraines. So glad you had Chad home to help you through most of it.

    ReplyDelete