The wiggling acrobat of a child I'm currently growing in my every expanding uterus seems to enjoy when I eat pickles. He began using me as a trampoline that made my tummy jiggle just a little bit. I wish Chad was home to see it! He missed this kind of thing with Sariah, and I'm really glad that right now, it looks like he'll be able to at least be in the same zip-code as us during this pregnancy. I did send him a late night text message informing him of such goings on so he didn't miss it completely. Love. <3 Does this make the heart sign like it does on Facebook?? Probably not. But still. Love! Good thing too!
I began working on a quilt that I haven't touched since we moved out of Moms. I got the next row all sewn together before I realized that I was missing a row between the one I just finished and the larger production of the quilt. I've emailed my mom, asking if I left it there... I hope so, that way I at least know where it is! I couldn't find it in my stash of quilting supplies today, but I also didn't have a light in the room where I keep them. Maybe I'll be smarter and look for the missing row when there is daylight to light my way. It might help.
Alright, off to bed. If not I'm sure Sariah will just love to torture me tomorrow morning for my lack of sleep, and since Chad will need to sleep as soon as he gets home in the morning, I don't expect too much parenting assistance until tomorrow afternoon. Goodnight Blog.
that is so cool about you new little one. So you said boy, was that real or are you just guessing?? That will be exciting if it is a boy. You'll be starting out like you mom!
ReplyDeleteI'm just guessing. I't just a feeling right now. I should officially find out sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas!
ReplyDeletethats so exciting! I can't wait to find out. PS if you are very in the hankering to buy baby clothes Kohls has the CUTTEST clothes for little babies!!
ReplyDeleteI was going to point out that you said HE is the post but someone else saw that too and asked that. Exciting!! You have to let me know when you find out! Miss and love you!
ReplyDelete