Today, I learned that the ER on base is a billion times better than the ER in town. Good to know, because I'm not a real big fan of hospitals.
My tummy was hurting this morning, and I've been feeling a little funky, so we decided to go and get it checked out. Six hours later and a billion tests later, we discovered that this pregnancy was more than likely a set of twins. Unfortunately, one baby didn't make it. There is a fluid sac, unattached from the healthy baby, that they will be monitoring a little more closely. Chad was a little bummed, and I don't think I know how to react at this point.
The healthy baby is an acrobat. The doctors giggled at the summersaults and wiggles they saw performed on the screen. I'm excited that the baby was awake and wiggling, it's always a comfort being able to see it clearly on the monitor.
I'm exhausted today. But things are going good. I go back to the doctor tomorrow and we'll have more information hopefully.
:(
ReplyDeleteYou all are in my prayers. Love you and miss you. Keep me up dated! <3
ReplyDelete